Charly Boy, Bukky Wright, others share VALENTINE’S DAY plan
February 14, typically known as
Valentine’s Day, is usually a day most lovers cherish and look forward
to. Usually, it is a time filled with so many entertainment activities
where lovers can go and have a swell time. But the general election,
initially scheduled to hold today, would have had an impact on the
Valentine’s Day as most show promoters cancelled their shows.
Capital FEMI
I am actually seeing somebody now and I
plan on spending Valentine’s Day with her. I would spend it with my
special person but we don’t have anything planned. I will just do the
usual by getting her cards, flowers, chocolates, and other things ladies
love. I think the political season has somehow, affected Valentine’s
Day celebration this year. There are no shows we can attend and many of
us thought elections would hold on that day. It would be a low-key
celebration for us and a lot of people as well.
Femi, Anita and Fathia
Bimbo Akintola
I have no idea whatsoever what I am going
to do on Valentine’s Day. I have no plans. My boyfriend is not in town,
so my Valentine’s Day has been postponed. I would have been with my
siblings but I am sure they have partners that they would be celebrating
Valentine’s Day with. I cannot be a third wheel. All I know is that on
Valentine’s Day eve, I would be at Silverbird Galleria for the premiere
of my movie. That is all I have planned for this season.
Bukky Wright
I am not in the Valentine mood because I
am very busy. I will be working on that day, I would be on set.
Ordinarily, we were planning for election and not Valentine. As they
have postponed the election, I would continue with my work.
Charly Boy
Every day is Valentine’s Day for me. I
have been showing love to poor people, area boys and okada riders for
over 38 years. The day is symbolic to the young ones and not old people
like us. I show love to people on a daily basis so that one day does not
really make a difference. I will spend the day doing what I have always
been doing trying to spread love and give hope to the people around me.
I will spend the day quietly with my family. When it comes to exchange
of gifts, I don’t know what to give again because we have ‘over
exchanged’ gifts. All I have to give is my love and loyalty.
Ara
I will be at home with my son on
Valentine’s Day. I don’t have any engagements on that day. I have no
outing planned either except I decide to take my son to see a movie.
Fathia Balogun
Every day is a special day to me. I don’t
have a day I set aside as special to show love. As usual, I would be in
my house relaxing on that day. People have been sending gifts to me but
I doubt if I will be sending any to anyone. I have no outings planned
for that day, I would be indoors all through with my family. My kids are
on mid-term break, so I would be home with my family.
Gideon Okeke
I would be working on Valentine’s Day. I
don’t have anything planned because I will be on set working. There is
nothing like celebrating the season of love for me because I would be
working from morning till night.
Gideon, Moji, Jude and Ara
Jude Okoye
On that day, I would be shooting a music
video in Cape Town. If I am able to wrap things up on time, I would fly
down to Lagos to spend whatever time I have left with my family on
Valentine’s Day. But basically, I would be working on that day.
Moji Olaiya
To me, Valentine’s Day is just like any
other day. You don’t need a special day to celebrate love. On that day, I
would go to work as usual and when I get back home, I would probably go
and watch a movie with my daughter. I will be spending that day with my
family. I will send gifts to a lot of people because they have it as a
special day. I will send gifts to my friends and family members.
Anita Joseph
I don’t have any guy for now and I am
fine that way. I am not ready for any man now. I am just going to spend
the Valentine’s Day with my family and friends and I don’t have a
problem with that.


No comments
Kindly drop your comments